What is the correct spelling for KKEP?
This word (Kkep) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KKEP
- beep The call waiting feature often outputs an audible "beep" noise to indicate that there is a second call coming in. I wanna take you home, in my Hummer Jeep All over me while you ridin the beep beep – Pretty Girls by R. Kelly
- deep With a deep, sharply indrawn breath, he turned abruptly and walked away from them. Have risen from out the deep: The fishers say, those sisters fair, By faeries all are buried there, And there together sleep. – Seven Sisters, The by William Wordsworth
- jeep Feeling better, he skipped down the stairs, threw his carry-on bag into the Jeep, and headed out of town.
- keel Our keel will be worn off in no time at this rate."
- keen "There is a fine pole," said Harry, whose keen interest was as great in that quarter as in the hunting.
- keep But there will be an answer if you keep on.
- keg A ten-gallon keg of Hudson's Bay Rum was part of the consignment, and this was tapped at once by the wily trader.
- kelp Great ropes of kelp, tubes of dark brown sea-grass, floated past me on the slow tide.
- ken The slow minutes passed, taking with them all the tattered remnants of her hope; and little by little it seemed to her in her pain that unseen hands were pushing her farther and farther from him, building a barrier between them-a tangible thing which she had only to stretch out her hands to feel, setting her outside his ken.