What is the correct spelling for KLAST?
This word (Klast) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KLAST
- blast One blast of that battery would, as Helm well knew, level a large part of the stockade. Out upon the pathless prairie came the Pale-face through the blast, Calling, calling, ``Yakonwita, I am coming, love, at last." Hovered night above, about him, dark its wings and cold and dread ; – The Pilot of the Plains by E. Pauline Johnson (Tekahionwake)
- cast "Not altogether," replied Antinous, and his large eyes which had sparkled brightly so long as he gazed with the Emperor on the city, were now cast down and fixed wearily on the ground. Oh, you smiled, you smiled Oh, and then the spell was cast And here we are in heaven For you are mine at last. – At Last by Gene Watson
- clasp Still dumb, the mechanician dragged off his glove and gave for the race's finish the hand-clasp that he had denied for its start.
- class But remember that you are not fighting the battle of a class alone.
- closet She put them back in her sister's closet and then gently closed the door.
- coast "This is a lonely, almost unknown part of the coast , and it is dangerous in rough weather.
- glass Michael would have filled my glass quite easily.
- last But last night she told me all.
- least "But-I don't know her," he said; "or, at least I don't know her by that name."
- lest She told me that she was in terrible anxiety lest I would not forgive her.
- list Brandon carefully ran his eye down the long list , and read each name.
- lost Who is lost here?
- lust "It is," says the Buddha, "the thirst which causes rebirth, which is accompanied by pleasure and lust and takes delight now here, now there; namely, the thirst for pleasure, the thirst for another life, the thirst for success."
- Klaus "Now look out," said Klaus .