What is the correct spelling for KLEFT?
This word (Kleft) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KLEFT
- clef This clef was used for the right hand of keyboard music (particularly in France; see Bauyn manuscript) as well as in vocal music for sopranos, and sometimes in high viola da gamba parts alongside the alto clef .
- cleft Ralph kept steadily before him the hope in his heart that before long the deep cleft would be filled up and that for always.
- delft But when the garden was finished, with the addition of the little Delft windmills I brought home, and the family of Dutch peasant dolls that we bought at the Antwerp fair, Perkins was absolutely moved to express his approval.
- left He left his room. And come December, Lydia left She mentioned something about it being for the best – Covered In Rain by John Mayer
- lefty "Hey," cried Lefty suddenly.
- lift That was all she said in the lift ; but in their room, when she had got her breath again, she said, "Albert, there's just one thing in the world I hate worse than a fool, and that's an old fool."
- loft Sue led a number of her girl friends up in the loft to look over the painted canvas, and Bunny took charge of a throng of boys.
- clefts The glacial wall is a rugged, uneven mass, with clefts and crevices, towering pinnacles and domes, higher than Bunker Hill monument, cutting the air at all angles, and with a stupendous crash sections break off from any portion without warning and sink far out of sight.