What is the correct spelling for KLEMTU?
This word (Klemtu) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KLEMTU
- almaty In April 2001 the administrative center of Almaty Region was moved from Almaty to Taldykorgan.
- calamity It would be a calamity , for I don't know the language, only a few words, and I should be quite helpless.
- clamour The clamour without seemed to mean business.
- clematis Roses grow in every garden, clematis relieves with its rich purple shade the walls of many a cosy little dwelling-house, and the old white mills, with their latticed windows and pointed gables, are a feature of every tiny hamlet through which the river flows.
- climb When anybody had need to climb over the crown, to get to the fields on this side, they called it "going west over"; and so came the name.
- clime I found not there the luxuries of every clime , but what was found there was eaten with as much relish as the most costly viands would be now.
- comte I smiled, "You shall not be single in your hopes, M. le Comte .
- gloat He had but to say the word and all those bills would be his, his to hide away in his bosom and gloat over in secret until he should reach home.
- kismet The memory of the past and who knows what higher instinct helped her to withstand his sordid demands for many days; but at length, realizing that this was kismet and tired of the perpetual upbraiding, she consented to do his bidding.
- Lamed It was I lamed the horse."
48 words made from the letters KLEMTU
3 letter words made from KLEMTU:elk, elm, emu, kum, lek, lem, let, leu, mut, tum, uke, ult, ute.
4 letter words made from KLEMTU:kelt, kelu, ketu, klet, kmel, kule, kult, kume, leku, leuk, leum, luek, luke, lute, melt, mlke, mule, mulk, mult, mute, temu, tuel, tuke, tulk.
5 letter words made from KLEMTU:kelut, klute, lumet, melut, mulet, mutek, teluk, telum, tulem, ulmet, ultem.