What is the correct spelling for KNACKED?
This word (Knacked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNACKED
- backed But she backed him up sturdily: "Why, of course, Jeff.
- knack No one had the knack that Dan Farrel had of showing McNab to the Wirree for what he was.
- knacker At the end of the procession came two picadores, mounted on two sorry steeds, who looked only fit for the knacker , as indeed they were.
- knocker Many a day, no doubt, little Deb sat there on the window-sill and watched this proceeding, gazing at the knocker , and wondering what it had to do with getting the door open.
- necked He was twelve years old, was short and thick-necked, and just now looked very small because he was perched on so high a chair.
- packed Pears are more attractive when well packed than apples.
- sacked The marines and sailors then sacked and fired the village, and found a considerable quantity of merchandise belonging to the "Caldera," which they carried away in triumph.
- Hacked Peter was "hacked" up.
- Knicker But Ingleborough was a strong man, and he proved it, for, stepping behind the man, he caught him by the collar of his jacket and the loose part of his knicker-bocker-like breeches, and dragged him off the wagon, to plant him down in front of West.
- Knocked The wind came back at that moment so violently that it knocked them over.
- Knuckled He held up his large knuckled hands and turned them in front of his face.
- Lacked Nor would he have much time to figure over the matter; for when I got back to the light, I looked at my watch, and it lacked just three minutes to twelve.
- Nagged She reprimanded whenever in her opinion it was necessary to reprimand, but she never nagged.
- Nicked If he nicked the coin it was his.
- Racked The exertion had racked his body with acutest pain, but he smiled grimly as he thought of what his recent caller would have said and done could he have seen him, then squatted before the keyhole and softly put his ear to the tiny aperture.
- Tacked "Thus," continues Mr. Allen, "the name of Darwin will often no doubt be tacked on to what are in reality the principles of Lamarck."
- Snaked His feet snaked out and hoisted Gorton so high and so far that when he landed he crashed like a great falling tree.
- Snicked The Master snicked the switch of the magnetic-anchor release; and now the last bond that held Nissr to her cradle was broken.
- knacks The whole room with its silver and knick-knacks-its beautifully worked cushions and charming water-colours, its shining rows of complete editions and dainty china stood to him now for incapacity.
- jacked "You say it can't be jacked up by a crowbar?
- kicked Ruth kicked her feet loose and slid down deftly.
58 words made from the letters KNACKED
3 letter words made from KNACKED:ace, ade, aec, ane, cad, can, dak, dec, den, dna, end, kea, ken, nad, nec.
4 letter words made from KNACKED:acne, aden, aked, anek, cade, cake, cane, ceka, dace, daen, dake, dane, dank, deak, dean, deca, deck, deka, denk, enad, enck, enka, kaen, kake, keak, kean, keda, knac, neak, neck.
5 letter words made from KNACKED:acned, canek, dacke, daken, dance, dekan, kande, kecak, knack, knake, knead, nacke, naked.