What is the correct spelling for KNASACK?
This word (Knasack) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNASACK
- knack You had a knack with him that don't come to a woman unless she's used to handling young ones.
- knapsack He wore a tweed knickerbocker suit, and a knapsack lay upon the grass by his side.
- knock Run upstairs and knock on Miss Melissy's door and tell her Mr. Norris is down here.
- nasa In November 2010, Aerojet was selected by NASA for consideration for potential contract awards for heavy lift launch vehicle system concepts and propulsion technologies.
- nsc In April, the United States National Security Council (NSC) established a Special Committee on Iraq (SCI) to reexamine the situation and propose various contingencies for preventing a communist takeover of the country.
- ransack If I furnish my house, I will promise you that Gage and you shall ransack Wardour Street with me; and when you are married, my dear, you shall choose what I shall give you;' and as he said this he stooped over her, for she was still kneeling before the fire, and kissed her very gently just above her eyes.
- sack I'm learning that the moment you get groping for dollars, you've just tied up into a sack all the goodness and virtue handed out to you by the Creator and-drowned it."
- snack Soth served us cocktails, dinner and a late snack, and had the place tidied up by bedtime.
- knacks The next week, very likely, she had other trinkets and knick-knacks, newer and prettier; and indeed, so long as she had her father, she cared for little else.
- NASCAR Bill Baker (racing driver) (1931–1978), NASCAR driver Bill John Baker, Principal Chief of the Cherokee Nation Billy Baker (footballer, born 1920) (1920–2005), Welsh professional footballer Billy Baker (footballer, born 1894), English professional footballer Billy Baker (musician), with the Del McCoury Band Billy Baker (boxer) (1894–?