What is the correct spelling for KNAWED?
This word (Knawed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNAWED
- awed Her brow contracted in perplexity as she looked searchingly at him for a moment; but his face was simply calm, grave, and kindly in its expression, and yet there was something about the man which impressed her and even awed her-something unseen, but felt by her woman's intuition.
- knead They were idiots of the kind that amuse themselves with chattering instead of setting themselves to knead the dough.
- naiad The fair hair rippled in a shower of curls about the little girlish head, she looked as fresh as a naiad peeping out through the crystal pane of her stream to take a look at the spring flowers.
- named It was named Yenilik.
- napped They had sat on their veranda with her while she napped ; but when she came in, fresh and wide awake, their older eyes were growing sleepy from the cold and they went upstairs for forty winks, leaving their nursling in charge of their brother.
- need No more need of talk.
- onward We had been moving onward for some little time, when the girl's companion addressed an observation to her.
- owed He broke the law, but he paid for it with his life, and owed society nothing more.
- renewed It was, to me, as though my own youth were renewed in more perfect design.
- thawed The warmth of the souls thawed the ice of the room; here were not the vespers of the rich, such as were celebrated on Sundays at St. Sulpice, but the vespers of the poor, domestic vespers, in the plain chant of the country side, followed by the faithful with mighty fervour in silent and singular devotion.
- Cawed There were days when I felt so lonely that I began to believe that the earth had fallen all to pieces round me, and when a crow cawed as it flew past in the grey sky its great hoarse voice seemed to me to be singing of the misfortunes of the world.
- Gnawed He gnawed the first two fingers down to their joints.
71 words made from the letters KNAWED
3 letter words made from KNAWED:ade, ane, awe, awn, dak, daw, den, dew, dna, end, kea, ken, kwa, nad, new, wad, wan, wed, wen.
4 letter words made from KNAWED:aden, aked, anek, anew, awed, awen, daen, dake, dane, dank, dawn, deak, dean, deaw, deka, denk, enad, enka, kaen, kaew, kean, keda, kwan, nawk, neak, newk, wade, wake, wand, wane, wank, wead, weak, wean, weka, wend, wnek.
5 letter words made from KNAWED:awned, daken, dawen, dekan, denwa, edwan, kande, kawed, knawe, knead, naked, waken, wande, wanek, wanke.