What is the correct spelling for KNEALED?
This word (Knealed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNEALED
- annealed The International Annealed Copper Standard (IACS) is a standard established in 1914 by the United States Department of Commerce.
- gnarled Riding beneath it, Penny stared up at the gnarled limbs which were twisted in fantastic shapes.
- healed Do the scars look like fresh wounds, or are they healed over?
- keeled It keeled her over, snapping the line of the breeches-buoy like a whip, and the captain of the steamer was jerked out into the sea.
- knead I want to knead it down once more.
- sealed Have you sealed it up?
- Kneaded After he had finished with them he insisted upon Rainey's lying, face down, on the table, stripped to the waist, while he rubbed him with oil and then kneaded him.
- Kneed He was short, heavy of shoulders and slightly knock-kneed.
- Knelt She went up to Audrey and knelt at her feet.
137 words made from the letters KNEALED
3 letter words made from KNEALED:ade, ale, ane, dak, dal, den, dkl, dle, dna, eel, eld, elk, end, ene, enl, kea, ken, lad, lan, lea, led, lee, lek, nad, nee.
4 letter words made from KNEALED:aden, aked, akee, alee, alne, anek, anle, daen, dake, dale, dane, dank, danl, deak, deal, dean, deek, deka, denk, dlee, eade, edek, eden, eken, elan, elea, enad, ende, enel, enka, enke, kaen, kale, keal, kean, keda, keel, keen, kene, klan, klde, klee, klen, knee, knla, lade, ladn, lake, land, lane, lank, lead, leak, lean, leda, leek, leka, leke, lena, lend, neak, need, neek, neel, nele.
5 letter words made from KNEALED:akele, aleke, alken, andel, aneel, anele, ankle, daele, daken, dalek, dalke, danel, dekan, deken, delan, delek, delen, denel, denke, eaken, eakle, eaned, edale, eland, elend, elkan, endel, kaede, kaled, kande, kelen, kende, kleen, knead, kneel, laden, laked, laned, leake, lekan, lenke, nadel, naked, ndele, ndlea, nedal, needl.