What is the correct spelling for KNEALT?
This word (Knealt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KNEALT
- gnat Don't you remember that you thought a gnat had tickled you and hit up at your face?
- knead The witch hag that dwelt on that hillside of Rosnaree called Fan-na-carpat, or the Slope of the Chariots, had cast a druidical spell over Toma, by which she was able to knead a loaf that would last twenty days and twenty nights, and one mouthful of which would satisfy hunger for that length of time.
- kneel What, must you kneel?
- knell His country's pride and her abasement knell The Man of England circled by the sands.
- knit "It's a long story," said the whim-driver; and his dirty brows were knit in thought.
- knot Lord Ormont certainly cut the knot.
- nearly But to-night I was only nearly afraid.
- neat A pretty neat play, boys.
- neatly You have caught me neatly in a trap!
- net It was just as if he were drawing a net round my heart-but, oh!
- newt Never mind, Newt-don't ask me.
- penalty Nevertheless, if he be convicted of breach of faith or of crime, he shall suffer such penalty as is just.
- Dealt They must be fairly dealt with."
- Knelt Lottie came up to her and knelt in her old way.
- Nelda Nelda demanded of her husband.