What is the correct spelling for KNEE'D?
This word (Knee'd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNEE'D
- knead When light, work in enough sifted flour to make a stiff dough, knead thoroughly, and let rise again.
- knee "Wot'll be the end of it I don't know," said Mr. Wilks, laying a hand, which still trembled, on the other' knee.
- kneel Smith said: "Kneel, Wahunsunakuk, that we may crown thee."
- need It looked as if he didn't need any.
- needy He therefore spent most of the year in Berlin, where he associated with needy members of the aristocracy and doubtful characters whose good will he could purchase with his money.
- Kneed Symptoms: Chicks walk in a wobbly, weak-kneed fashion, often resting or hobbling along on the joints.
- Ned I wonder if she fell out comin' down the mountain, an' Ned never noticed it?
- knees While speaking, the proud beautiful woman had dropped down upon her knees.