What is the correct spelling for KNEEDE?
This word (Kneede) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNEEDE
- knead Take the butter from the water and knead it on the board, to press all the water out of it.
- knee I gained a height, and stayed and bent my knee. Then glowed my cloud, and broke and unveiled thee. – A Birthday Song. To S. G. by Sidney Lanier
- kneel But as I depart - unto destiny kneel I pray that one day you will know how I feel. – When All Else Fails by skyclad
- need I gotta feelin', I know what I need Always believin', I gotta succeed – I Gotta Know by teenage fanclub
- needed won't be needed In a way, we're the same two people – Violet by Savage Garden
- needs Miss Anna started up: "She needs me!"
- needy He had saved his head, which was now doing useful work for himself and for a needy fellow-creature.
- Kneaded Add a piece of butter, kneaded with a little flour, put in the seasoning and all the other ingredients, and let the whole simmer, but not boil, for 10 minutes.