What is the correct spelling for KNEELD?
This word (Kneeld) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNEELD
- keeled Gusta nearly keeled when she lamped the long-lost Boss.
- knead Rub in thoroughly a bit of shortening as big as a hen's egg; put in a tea-spoonful of dissolved pearlash; wet it with cold water; knead it stiff enough to roll well, to bake on a plate, or in a spider.
- kneel "Oh, I can't get out and kneel down," she thought. You made me kneel You made me feel – Cross by Scorpions
- knell The skies grew darker and darker as the night stole over them: one low roll of thunder broke upon the curtained and heavy air-they did not hear it; and yet it was the knell of peace-virtue-hope-lost, lost for ever to their souls! In the presence of the shadows of Knell They shall suffer in the fires of hell – Within The Ruins Of Eden by hecate enthroned
- need Some love the speed, some satisfy a need Some want to be down, young gun seed, jungle breed – A Better Tomorrow by wu-tang clan
- Kneed His long, thin legs-about which the baggy trousers hung in ungraceful folds-were slightly knock-kneed, and terminated in large, flat feet.
- Knelt Among those feasting men Cuchulain dwelt, And his young sweetheart close beside him knelt, – Cuchulan's Fight With The Sea by William Butler Yeats
- kneels Before he can come up with her she has reached the spot where her brother lies bound, and kneels beside him with arms embracing, her lips pressing his brow, his cheeks moistened by her tears.
51 words made from the letters KNEELD
4 letter words made from KNEELD:deek, denk, dlee, edek, eden, eken, ende, enel, enke, keel, keen, kene, klde, klee, klen, knee, leek, leke, lend, need, neek, neel, nele.
5 letter words made from KNEELD:deken, delek, delen, denel, denke, elend, endel, kelen, kende, kleen, kneel, lenke, ndele, needl.
3 letter words made from KNEELD:den, dkl, dle, eel, eld, elk, end, ene, enl, ken, led, lee, lek, nee.