What is the correct spelling for KNEL?
This word (Knel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNEL
- keel Then he heard the keel of a boat grate lightly on the pebbles.
- knee The idea was too much: he sank on his knee by the grave-to Heaven his heart was open.
- kneel We all kneel , I think."
- knell And Anne's name would sound the death knell of "honest intentions."
- Knelt For a while the doctor knelt there, shaking his head.
- Knew He knew, but he did not speak.
- Kiel Enormous quantities of English merchandise and colonial produce were accumulated at Holstein, where they almost all arrived by way of Kiel and Hudsum, and were smuggled over the line at the expense of a premium of 33 and 40 per cent.