What is the correct spelling for KNELD?
This word (Kneld) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNELD
- knead Then divide it into small pieces, and knead each separately.
- kneel I swear it as I kneel ." Now is the time to kneel Reaching out for what is real – Take a Little Time by Jeremy Camp
- knell You plunge your soul in guilty wishes-you sacrifice your peace, and your self-esteem, to a phantom; for I repeat, I am dead to woman; and the voice of love sounds like the funeral knell of her who will never breathe it to me again." 70,71 rang the knell we went through hell – 78 RPM by stiff little fingers
- need To answer anything you need And I like speed – Steam Engenius by modest mouse
- Kneed Lane, far from being "down and out," was considered in the industrial and railroad world a strong man rather badly treated by a weak-kneed board of directors, who had sought to save themselves from trouble by sacrificing an able servant to the public storm.
- Knelt Finally he too rose, went round to her, knelt beside her, put his arm about her.