What is the correct spelling for KNELED?
This word (Kneled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNELED
- gnarled That dry land, with the bones and teeth of generations of long-lived elephants, hidden away among the gnarled roots and dry leaves of its ancient trees, sank gradually to the bottom of the icy sea, which covered it with huge masses of drift and boulder clay.
- keeled The Philadelphia went on ahead to Tripoli and began a vigorous blockade of that port, but, in chasing a Tripolitan vessel which was trying to enter the harbor, ran hard and fast on an uncharted reef, and keeled over so far that her guns were useless.
- kneel Why do I kneel? How could I let it go? Why do I feel? Why do I feel? – Let It Go by blue october
- need "Thank you, I have no need of money.
- paneled The space above the doors is also paneled.