What is the correct spelling for KNELWDGE?
This word (Knelwdge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KNELWDGE
- enlarge They that on glorious ancestors enlarge, Produce their debt, instead of their discharge.
- kellogg "I wish I had that scoundrel here, under my heel," raged Seaman Kellogg.
- kneel Donna Ignazia, looking like a saint, came to kneel in the church, but out of my sight.
- kneeling "We are going to the party, Judith," said Jacqueline, excitedly, kneeling down by her.
- knell But gin ye lo'ed me as I lo'e you, I wad ring my ain deid knell; My sel' wad vanish, shot through and through By the shine o' your sunny sel'.
- knowledge Nor is it any great matter, if a man has Knowledge, whether he has it from one language or from another.
- ledge Neale surely ought to have found a ledge or bench or slope by now.
- lodge Came to bring up your guns after my mistress had been down to the keeper's lodge this morning."
- newly To see and feel and hear things newly?
- nudge Then when I give you a nudge you may exclaim, 'Fine feeling!
- pledge Having now made up my mind on the subject, I informed Mr. Ramsay, that in a few days I should be leaving Teston, that I might begin my labours, according to the pledge I had given him.
- sledge Farley followed up with more sledge-hammers.
- sludge But while I live, Evan, you shall not sink in the sludge.
- Knelt They whispered together for a while over the baby's head, but he never remembered afterwards what passed or how long he knelt there.
- being within ones area