What is the correct spelling for KNESS?
This word (Kness) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNESS
- gneiss The rocks known as gneiss and schist are readily bored and are considered fair water bearers.
- knee With Dukes and Marquises on bended knee; And they did splash her with raal Macasshur, And the Queen said, 'Ah! then, thank ye all for me!'-- Then the trumpets braying, and the organ playing, – Mr. Barney Maguire's Account of The Coronation by Richard Harris Barham
- nest Whose structure, for his holy rest, Is here the Halcyon's curious nest; – THE FAIRY TEMPLE; OR, OBERON'S CHAPEL by Robert Herrick
- news Who just made the 10 o'clock news? Blew that boy up out his shoes – Pay (Featuring Bone Thugs) by ESHAM
- Knew There was no one like 'im, 'Orse or Foot, Nor any o' the Guns I knew; An' because it was so, why, o' course 'e went an' died, Which is just what the best men do. – "Follow Me 'Ome" by Rudyard Kipling
- Ones We never have done it yet, but there are certain ones that we couldn't possibly give away, not even to the Deservingest poor children.