What is the correct spelling for KNEWED?
This word (Knewed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNEWED
- knead Mix with the sponge, let rise an hour longer, then knead , shape into buns, arrange close together in a baking-pan, and let rise till very light.
- need They don't need it.
- needy Kindly disposed people do visit the sick and the needy .
- nerd I Don't Think They Knowin, That's My Word Oh You Hip Now? I Was Problem Child, You Was Nerd – Super Hyphy by keak da sneak
- sewed She didn't say so very much-just sat down and watched me, while I sewed rings on the curtains.
- tweed Then Mr. Tweed brought out the most unruly horse he had, which none of the English or German grooms could mount.
- unwed So she passed away unwed , and in her place I came.
- wed He did not wed , however, until he was forty-three, and then he wed an eighteen-year-old girl, who was, they say, a very good woman, and who did her best to make her husband very happy.
- weed Domestic Science seems to be an easy prey to the practical joke, and when once it is started it is a difficult matter to weed out.
- Chewed We chewed betel-nuts and told our names, but as soon as she told her name she disappeared and I could not see her.
- Gnawed In the agonies of hunger, he had gnawed the flesh from one of his arms.
- Kneaded Lucy at this, had she been a cat, would have purred and kneaded the carpet.
- Kneed Up and this day put on my close-kneed coloured suit, which, with new stockings of the colour, with belt, and new gilt-handled sword, is very handsome.
- Mewed One evening he called on Jerry; that is to say, he did ask for both of us, but within ten minutes Jerry had him mewed up in the cosy corner to the exclusion of all the rest of the world.
- Snowed It snowed all the next day, and the roads were deep in water, so that M.S. and M.T. remained in-doors; but J.Y. and W.S. walked to Homburgshausen, a village about a mile and a-half from Berlenburg, to call upon an aged man, a Separatist of the old connection.
- hewed He not only chopped, hewed , tugged and lifted all day, but he did all the planning as well, besides encouraging his co-workers.
- we'd Oh, yes, I guess we'd better get the thing through while it's light."
- shewed The light upon his face as he turned shewed her his look of delight.
40 words made from the letters KNEWED
4 letter words made from KNEWED:deek, denk, edek, eden, eken, ekwe, ende, enew, enke, keen, kene, knee, kwee, need, neek, newe, newk, weed, week, wend, wnek.
5 letter words made from KNEWED:deken, denke, dewen, endew, ewked, kende, newed, wenke.
3 letter words made from KNEWED:den, dew, end, ene, ewe, ken, nee, new, wed, wee, wen.