What is the correct spelling for KNEWHE?
This word (Knewhe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNEWHE
- hew O if we but knew what we do When we delve or hew -- – Binsey Poplars Felled /79 by Gerard Manley Hopkins
- knave If they were playing spades, the last player in imagination threw the knave on it, saying: "I play the spirit card!"
- knee O old sir Robert, father, on my knee I give heaven thanks I was not like to thee! – King John: Act I, scene I by Unknown Author
- kneel With one knee on the grass did the little Maiden kneel, While to that mountain-lamb she gave its evening meal. – Pet-Lamb, The: A Pastoral Poem by William Wordsworth
- knell Which way to turn she cannot tell. Poor Betty! it would ease her pain If she had heart to knock again; --The clock strikes three--a dismal knell! – Idiot Boy, The by William Wordsworth
- knife With Heaven's true purpose in us, as a knife Against which we may struggle ! Ocean girds Unslackened the dry land, savannah-swards Unweary sweep, hills watch unworn, and rife – Patience Taught By Nature by Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- knight To leave the master loveless, or kill the gallant knight: To put in practise either, alas, it was a spite – Miscellaneous: Poem XVI. by Unknown Author
- know In the heart of the Hills of Life, I know Two springs that with unbroken flow – My Springs by Sidney Lanier
- known All the things you've known And the world you've left And the little you own- – Very Nice Prince / First Midnight / Giants in the Sky by Unknown Author
- ne niko nezna nezna nezna nezna niko ne kada dodje dodje ti da polomis sve sta u tebi tebi sta u tebi tada je – Igraj by Funky Green Dogs
- nee But they went to war and got shot the nee Mama was praying She said please son come home to me – Mamma Tried To Save Me by rambos
- need Some say love, it is a hunger an endless aching need I say love, it is a flower and you, it's only seed – The Rose by Bette Midler
- neigh His hobbies began to poke forth their noses, to whinny, to neigh ; but some force stronger or more dexterous than himself seemed to be guiding the talk, and the name of Medora Giles began to mingle with the click of silver on china and to weave itself into the progress of the service.
- nephew But that wasn't me it was my nephew God bless you – Black August (Dark) by Killah Priest
- nerve While I triumph o'er a secret wrung from nature's close reserve, In you come with your cold music till I creep thro' every nerve. – A Toccata Of Galuppi's by Robert Browning
- new She herself went to the room where the nurse was, and asked: "Has our new daughter's mother something to say to us?"
- newly And next, that you tell your newly -returned parent exactly how it all happened.
- news And now for my news , Beric.
- newsy Perhaps it was a little more staid, a little less "newsy," and her interest in Herr Rohrs not quite so profound.
- newt You've not been in England, I believe, Miss Newt ?
- niche She bent one knee and wedged it into a niche .
- now D'ye un'stan' me, now ?"
- nowhere He looked anxiously round for Smike, as he left the room, but he was nowhere to be seen.
- Kneed No one did, however, so, although a somewhat bashful and weak-kneed youngster, I plucked up courage enough to venture to remark that those big guns over the river had been knocking us about pretty considerably during the day.
- Knew I wish I knew just what to do!
39 words made from the letters KNEWHE
4 letter words made from KNEWHE:eken, ekwe, enew, enke, heek, heen, heke, hewn, hwee, keen, kehn, kene, khen, knee, kwee, kweh, neek, newe, newk, week, wehe, when, wnek.
3 letter words made from KNEWHE:ene, ewe, hen, hew, ken, nee, new, wee, wen.
5 letter words made from KNEWHE:henke, keehn, kehne, khene, wehen, wenhe, wenke.