What is the correct spelling for KNEWING?
This word (Knewing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KNEWING
- chewing Dim forms of cattle moved in the newly shorn grass; the sound of their chewing could be faintly heard. I was like girl whatcha doing, what the hell just keep on chewin' – Safe Sex by Laura
- kneeling Or just forever kneeling Where is the sense in stealing – Seven Seas by echo and the bunnymen
- knowing I never thought that I would be knowin' The kind of love that you have been showin' – I'll Do for You Anything You Want Me To by Barry White
- viewing This is the way I've been viewing it; I may say it's the way Alice has been viewing it-or Mrs. Pasmer, rather.
- Gnawing Suddenly, unable to hide the horrible agony which was gnawing in her bosom, she uttered a short, harsh cry, and rocked herself backwards and forwards.
- Hewing He grasped his axe and began hewing a series of ascending steps.
- Kneading She went on kneading her bread while the children watched her.
- Knelling Upon the skirts of human-nature dwelling Alone: I chant alone the holy mass, While little sounds of life are round me knelling, And glossy bees at noon do fieldward pass, And many a chapel bell the hour is telling, 310 Paining me through: those sounds grow strange to me, And thou art distant in Humanity.
- Knifing Barlow, knowing the full deviltry of this high protestation, knowing that Elizabeth, imperious, dominating, cold-blooded, was knifing a supposed rival-a rival not in love, for he fancied Elizabeth was incapable of love-felt a surge of indignation.
- Mewing The neighing of horses, the howling of dogs and wolves, the mewing of cats, the bleating of sheep, the lowing of cows, the chattering of monkeys and baboons is nothing more nor less than their language.
- Snowing It was snowing anew, and the north wind was howling like a choir of the damned.
- Ewing Ewing closed his eyes.