What is the correct spelling for KNEWIT?
This word (Knewit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNEWIT
- knead Next take plenty of the remaining flour, throw it on the top of the leaven, and begin, with the knuckles of both hands, to knead it well.
- knesset On 23 December 2009, after Israeli government officials admitted that organ harvesting had taken place in the 1990s, parliamentary hearings into the issue began in Israels Knesset .
- knight "The Kingdom of Rainbow's End," replied the Knight . White sheet, black knight Jet black, dead white – Sweet Gene Vincent by Robbie Williams
- knit They had been as David and Jonathan, and the soul of the one was knit to the soul of the other.
- knot She must have a clever lady's maid to have done that knot to her back hair.
- knowing I don't want to go North without knowing just how they seem up there, in their new life."
- kuwait Kuwait: sudden cloudbursts are common from October to April; they bring inordinate amounts of rain which can damage roads and houses; sandstorms and dust storms occur throughout the year, but are most common between March and August
- neat His knee-breeches were neat , if coarse; his stockings were clean.
- nest The nest contained two fresh eggs."
- net Nothing could now prevent the closing of the net of the last mortgage about them; and the uttermost Cosmo could hope for thereafter was simply to keep his father and Grizzie alive to the end of their natural days.
- Kneed Thus the contest raged for years, until the South, growing strong on her ill-gotten gains, and arrogant from her success with the supple-kneed politicians of the North, put the Church in the North upon the defensive by demanding toleration, if not actual adoption.
- Knelt Durtal knelt, and told him briefly his scruples and strifes of the evening before.
- DeWitt Guess you heard about DeWitt ?
- Hewitt Mr. George E. Hewitt again presided, and I reported that I had received no reply from the employers.
57 words made from the letters KNEWIT
4 letter words made from KNEWIT:ekin, ekti, enik, enki, iken, iten, kein, kent, keti, kiew, kine, kite, knie, knit, kten, kwei, newk, newt, nike, teik, tiek, tike, tine, tink, twin, weik, weit, wiek, wikt, wine, wink, wnek.
3 letter words made from KNEWIT:ent, ike, ink, ken, kin, kit, net, new, nit, ten, tie, tin, wei, wen, wet, win, wit.
5 letter words made from KNEWIT:etkin, ketin, kitwe, tekin, tiken, twine, wenti, witek.