What is the correct spelling for KNIDA?
This word (Knida) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNIDA
- enid Then the old man spoke to the maiden, saying: "Enid, take the good knight's charger to a stall and give him corn.
- ida She went on, with something between explanation and apology: 'You see, I'm not like Aunt Ida ; I don't write.
- india He was a year in the British service in India .
- kid Knocks the kid overboard, and then goes to his rescue to make himself solid with the father.
- kidd Never mind Captain Kidd .
- kind Do you really care for this kind of thing?
- kinda I don't know for sure-but I've always been kinda under the impression that's what a man gets a wife for.
- knead Mix thoroughly, knead for fifteen minutes, and set to rise in a warm place for three or four hours.
- knight She was sure she had not slept, but this was the hour, and her knight had not come.
- knit Glenning knit his brows thoughtfully.
- knot He wore loose clothes, his neck-cloth was tied in a big, loose knot , his feet were large and his boots were heavy.
- naiad Not daring to look up, she sat like one rebuked, with the music flowing over her lips like the slow water from the urn of some naiad of stone fountain.
- nd Looking backward, a sense of resentment seemed to creep over her; a combative desire to get even with Fate about many things while there was time nd opportunity.
- nina "That is for Nina -for me, no!
- nit "I ain't, neither," and "Nit fer me!"
- nod "I didn't, I just hinted-" "Aye, ye hinted an' a wink's as good as a nod to a blind horse.
- node In this case we have a node of potential not only at the lower end of the wire, but at two-thirds of the way up.
- oneida In this case not only the Second Duke of Oneida , but the other males of the herd as well, had the tufts of hairs at the outlet of the sheath encased in hard, cylindroid sheaths of urinary salts, precipitated from the liquid as it ran over them.
- snide "It sounds snide and I won't do it," growled MacLeod, seeming to fairly bristle in his obstinacy.
- Kneed They were the weak-kneed variety who are stanch in prosperity; who go with the world; coincide with the world's verdict.
- Knits 11,676. Have you an aunt who knits also?
- Ned "That's what I want," said Ned .
- Aida Of course they went to Daly's and to hear "Aida," and supped afterwards at the old Delmonico's.
- Anita But Peggy and Alice and Anita Spaulding still lingered.
- Linda "I will not be landing on Eden, Linda ," E McGinnis said firmly.
- Nadia When you covered your tiny form in the lotus posture under the Nadia sands in your childhood, I was invisibly present!
- Nita I remember how Nita Ordway laughed, and her answer made me love her the more-as is the way of some answers.