What is the correct spelling for KNIEVE?
This word (Knieve) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KNIEVE
- knave "I'd like to take a look at that knave," the bowman remarked, drawing a fresh arrow from his sheaf.
- knee His dusty trousers, rolled half to the knee, And his bare ankles grimy, too, as they: Cross-hatchings of the nettle, in array Of feverish stripes, hint vividly to me – A Barefoot Boy by James Whitcomb Riley
- knife Where the air is clear and cuts you like a knife I miss the mountains I, I miss the mountains I miss my life – I Miss the Mountains by Unknown Author
- naive I was young and so naive wearing my heart on my sleeve – The Wicked Heart by Devotchkas
- nerve It has been a long evening, and I don't think my nerve is as good as it was."
- am blessed