What is the correct spelling for KNIFS?
This word (Knifs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNIFS
- knife By graze of ill-directed knife, Starts not to more convulsive life – Bride of Abydos, The by george gordon, lord byron
- Knives Bring your knives! Save your children and your wives – Mob Song by Unknown Author
- Knits To Jezebel the nun she violently knits A bald wig for Jack the Ripper who sits – TOMBSTONE BLUES by Bob Dylan
- nips What do little Nips Want with battleships? – Please Hello by Unknown Author
- knows THE Powers whose name and shape no living creature knows Have pulled the Immortal Rose; – The Poet Pleads With The Elemental Powers by William Butler Yeats
- knees Plated on his knees, "If you had broached a matter That might the learned please, You had before the sun had thrown – Solomon To Sheba by William Butler Yeats