What is the correct spelling for KNIFT?
This word (Knift) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNIFT
- gift This, mark you, is my gift to her. It's Charles Manson's birthday, no-one bought a gift If I were Charlie Manson, well I'd be pretty miffed – Charles Mansons Birthday by Otis Ball
- knife Thanny, why can't you go and ask Dorothy to let me have a knife ? With his waistcoat unbutton'd, prepared for the knife, Which, in taking a pound of flesh, must take his life; – Merchant of Venice, The : A Legend of Italy by Richard Harris Barham
- knight Help, knight St. George." Love each other knight. And then one night? – Man to Man Talk by Unknown Author
- knit He knit his brows closely, and put on a stern aspect, very unusual to him.
- knot At one end of the cord was a piece of bronze about the size of a common marble, to which the cord was attached by a most peculiar knot .
- lift He was nearly through when he noticed that his sister was trying to lift the table alone, and set it in its place next the wall.
- Knifed All that the captain of the steamer could say was that, during a fight with the wreckers the preceding night, these two men had been knifed.
- NAFTA Two scholars report, "Anti-Americanism is alive and well in Canada today, strengthened by, among other things, disputes related to NAFTA , American involvement in the Middle East, and the ever-increasing Americanization of Canadian culture.
- knifes When Bloody Knifes mother left his father in 1856 to return to her own tribe, Bloody Knife joined her.