What is the correct spelling for KNIOW?
This word (Kniow) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNIOW
- gnaw Sam watched her go to the house, and doubts began to gnaw at him.
- knee I bent on one knee and kissed his hand for the favour.
- knife The knife is painted, one half red, the other black.
- knit Soek Panjoebang knit her black eyebrows, as if preoccupied.
- knob Steve hesitated a moment with his hand on the knob .
- knot "Is that the big one with the top-knot?
- know "I know what you think," said John Jr.
- known You have at present seen too much, thought too much, known too much ever to forget.
- new A new thing for you, isn't it?
- ni Janni and his sister in course of time came to a great castle, in which dwelt forty Draken, who, when they heard that Janni had come, fled forty fathoms underground.
- nigh So do thou deliver me, for I am nigh upon death."
- now Now look at us!
- snow He was placed on a snow -white bed, and soon sank into a peaceful slumber.
- Knew But Mrs. Despard knew.
- Nor I won't forget it, nor she shan't neither!