What is the correct spelling for KNITCH?
This word (Knitch) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNITCH
- fitch New Haven Bradley, Ex parte Brainerd, Fitch v.
- hitch If we could only hitch on-like a tin can to the tail of a dog!
- itch Another editorial gives further light on the "boring in" process begun by theoretical Socialists with an itch for revolution-paper soldiers anxious to get a-straddle of the great strike-conducting war-horse of I. W. W.'ism and ride into "the dictatorship of the proletariat."
- ketch In the year which followed Monmouth's execution Ketch was turned out of his office for insulting one of the Sheriffs, and was succeeded by a butcher named Rose.
- knit He knit his forehead into a decided frown.
- niche I had never heard of Lord Iffield, but her mention of his having been at Boulogne helped me to give him a niche .
- notch My mark, I remember, was a notch and a cross.
- pitch If it had not been for the cat's eyes, which shone like two yellow carriage-lamps, they might more than once have missed their way, for it was as dark as pitch during the first part of the journey.
42 words made from the letters KNITCH
3 letter words made from KNITCH:chi, hin, inh, ink, khi, kin, kit, nit, nth, thc, tic, tin.
4 letter words made from KNITCH:chin, chit, hick, hint, inch, itch, khin, khit, kihn, kinh, kith, knit, nick, nihk, nikc, nith, thin, tick, tihn, tinh, tink.
5 letter words made from KNITCH:chink, hinck, kinch, kitch, nicht, nitch, thick, think, tinch.