What is the correct spelling for KNITT?
This word (Knitt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNITT
- kit He was sitting in the corridor, on the top of his kit , lost in thought. When your hearts are lit Drop your survival kit – Don't Be Scared by John Lennon
- kitty "Kitty, I can't; I can't go. Whoa there kitty Got a fitty from the city got a minute now I'm chillin (Talk to me now) No time you silly Fakin me like you Milli Vanilli – Get Contact by missy elliott
- knight And thus they question each other: "Who is yonder knight ? Armado is a most illustrious wight, A man of fire-new words, fashion's own knight. – Love's Labour's Lost: Act I, scene I by Unknown Author
- knit He had on his "pull-down" cap, and his shortest and heaviest cloth over-jacket, and knit woollen mittens.
- knitted She wears a knitted shawl and a parti-colored kerchief on her head.
- knitter 1747. When a knitter brings you a shawl to dress, I suppose she pays you in money?
- knot Now, being always desirous of knowledge, I had caused myself to be instructed in the plan of this knot -writing which by this time I could read well enough.
- knotty My parents' grave lies a little apart from the broad centre path, under a knotty old juniper-tree.
- natty "Why, Natty , I never supposed you thought so much of me still.
- net I am quite content with what they call the net result!
- night Some of you may not know all that happened that night .
- nit Jim Snyder led the Bobcats for 26 years (1949–1974) and helped Ohio to 7 NCAA Tournament appearances and one NIT appearance.
- Knits He knits his brow in an eager straining of his memory.
- Nat Take her off, Nat ; take her, Tansie.
- Nita I won't have any reading to do for that, for I'll be posted from my talks with Nita .