What is the correct spelling for KNIVE?
This word (Knive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KNIVE
- knave Now, for the love of heaven, whether thou be knight or knave, tell me thy name."
- knee On that Old Woman's knee The dead, shrivell'd hand, as she clasps it with glee!-- – Hand of Glory, The : The Nurse's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- knife Who's so full of fear you can cut it with a knife This is the worst day of my life – Worst Day of My Life by Unknown Author
- naive And they'll say I'm naive as a babe to believe – A Wonderful Guy -South Pacific by broadways
- nerve Any man may lose his nerve, and, if he is a man, go after it and get it back again.
- never "I would never have thought it!
- nov The visit home was to be in November, 1782, but the weather grew very cold, and the wife's condition forbade.
- I've No, I've never heard it.
- Knives They are the knives that are always given to prisoners under warrant for torture.
- Knifed "And, Ken, I think you saved me from being knifed by the Greaser.
- am blessed
- casting up
- catches a glimpse of
- fill to brim