What is the correct spelling for KNOAN?
This word (Knoan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOAN
- know It was John-I know it was. To encircle a lamb when it slumbers. I looked up to know If the best I could do had brought solace: he spoke not, but slow – Saul by Robert Browning
- known It was quite wonderful how little was ever known outside the house. But they're the only times I've ever known And I believe there is a time for meditation In cathedrals of our own – Summer, Highland Falls by Unknown Author
- Kan At Hastor we found all in readiness, and so perfectly had Kan tos Kan planned every detail of the campaign that within ten minutes of our arrival the first of the fleet had soared aloft from its dock, and thereafter, at the rate of one a second, the great ships floated gracefully out into the night to form a long, thin line which stretched for miles toward the south.
- Conan Among these should also stand the maple of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, but it was killed in its second winter by an undetected mouse at its roots.
- Kennan The Times could organize a census in the famine-stricken provinces at its own expense, could settle a Kennan in every district, paying him forty roubles a day, and then something sensible could be done; but what can the Russkiya Vyedomosti or the Novoye Vremya do, who consider an income of a hundred thousand as the wealth of Croesus?
- ANON Deep silence, yet no peace reigned above them: the high wind now piled the dark clouds into shapeless masses, anon severed that grey veil and drove the torn fragments far asunder.