What is the correct spelling for KNOB?
This word (Knob) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOB
- knob The Jovian's big hands grasped the knob of the door.
- knot There is no knot on the end.
- know I didn't know you was here.
- knox There was always something big and simple about Calhoun Knox .
- nob The flames were creeping slowly, but with deadly persistence, toward Nob Hill, with several lesser fires blazing in between.
- snob "If that's the ground you're going on," spoke up Mr. Rogers, who, with all his faults was nothing of a snob , "it's human nature for Vigoureux to feel sore.
- knobs "I think we walked nearly to the Knobs .