What is the correct spelling for KNOBE?
This word (Knobe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOBE
- knee I stood where I was-one foot on the rail and my knee upon the sheerpole.
- knob Mr. Hilbery had now placed his hat on his head, and his hand was on the door-knob.
- knobby There is endless meaning in the first mumblings, endless soul in the senile, baby smile, unlimited possibilities in the knobby forehead and round, hairless head.
- know 12,735. How do you know that?
- nab I wish it would be my luck to nab him!
- neb She was holding the arm of a man who wore the black tunic and red badge of an Assassin, a handsome specimen of the Akor-Neb race.
- nib Then should the pupil seize his pen, and, regardless of the nib , stir bravely, and he will see a glow as of burning mountains, and a rich smoke, and sparks going merrily; nor will it cease, if he stir wisely, and there be a good store of petre, until the wood is devoured through, like the sinking of a well-shaft.
- nob And David went to Nob , a city north of Jerusalem, where there was at that time the chief place of worship of the Israelites, and where David naturally turned his steps for instructions and also for food.
- nobel Again, when prying peacemakers sought to intrude themselves upon the nations engaged in a life and death struggle, it was Lloyd George, in a remarkable interview, who warned all would-be winners of the Nobel prize that peace talk was unfriendly, that "there was neither clock nor calendar in the British Army," that the Allies would make it a finish fight.
- noble "And never telling us a word, though we've had him in our house since he was a child-noble William's son!
- nub The whole nub of the gospel is here.
- snob Let this attraction to what is gracious in appearance, however, be kept distinct from the effect made by the spectacle of wealth upon the snob .
- Niobe What groups should we behold about the death-bed, Putting to shame the group of Niobe !
- Kobe The short notice made it impossible for Mr. Bethell to obtain legal aid, as there were no British lawyers nearer than Shanghai or Kobe .
- Noe Noe Valley Mission, Noe Valley.
- knobs After the device had warmed up on low power, Davenport began turning knobs slowly, increasing the power flow.
- NBA Kenneth Cornelius "Kenny" Thomas (born July 25, 1977) is an American retired professional basketball player who played eleven seasons in the National Basketball Association (NBA). High and hazy, shady, grimey, slimey in every way cities, 30 shooters, we're like the NBA – Officer Down by Lloyd Banks
- NOBS Then he'll tell you about all the nobs he knows in London.
- knobbier He looked larger and knobbier than ever and, if anything, more embarrassed.