What is the correct spelling for KNONE?
This word (Knone) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNONE
- donne Author Denis Donne , A Passion in Tatters, Playing for High Stakes, etc.
- knee Suddenly he springs again to his knee . The lover he turned baith red and pale, Went doon upon his knee: "O Ladye, hear the waesome tale That must be told to thee! – Lang Coortin', The by Lewis Carroll
- know "I know him," answered Polke. Let the Moorish Monarch know, That to him I nothing owe. – Siege and Conquest of Alhama, The by george gordon, lord byron
- known It was Mr. Whit'ell that let it out, or I don't know as I should ever known about it." But there's nothing mournful about it; it cannot be sad and lone For the lack of something within it that it has never known. – The House with Nobody in It by Joyce Kilmer
- nan She loved Nan dearly, but didn't approve of her scheme of life, and wasn't at all prepared to like college just because Nan had.
- neon In September 2009, an ABC Nightline news team went into the tunnels with OBrien as well to illustrate for viewers the stories of homeless people included in Beneath the Neon .
- nine It is now nine o'clock.
- nona It was therefore not surprising that Stradella should find himself in Tor di Nona within the hour, solidly chained to the wall in a dark cell; and so he was left to reflect upon the consequences of his rashness, though not to regret it, if indeed his gnawing anxiety for Ortensia left him room to think of anything else.
- nonce The Squire of Hazeldean, with his young wife, had been invited by the Earl in honor of Audley; and in the Squire the Solicitor beheld the only mortal who could cope with the sea-captain-a man with a voice as burly, and a face as bold-a man who, if permitted for the nonce by Mrs. Hazeldean, would kiss all the women no less heartily than the Captain kissed them; and who was, moreover, a taller, and a handsomer, and a younger man-all three, great recommendations in the kissing department of a contested election.
- none In quarter of an hour or so there'll be none left.
- noon By noon we were in our old camp.
- noun In phrases of this kind, the common noun often has a capital, but it seldom absolutely requires it; and in general a small letter is more correct, except in some few instances in which the common noun is regarded as a permanent part of the name; as in Washington City, Jersey City.
- nun She lay in this attitude so long that Nun feared death had claimed her and, holding the medicine in his hand, listened to hear her breathing.
- one One word with you.
- Non Goodness is very often tiresome, and non-religion broad-minded and amusing.
- Noe 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe , so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
- ANON And so anon to supper, and very merry we were, and a good supper, and after supper to bed.