What is the correct spelling for KNOOWING?
This word (Knoowing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOOWING
- bowing "I used to know him very well long ago," answered Aunt Beatrice, bowing still lower over her work.
- knocking I come out shootin' when trouble comes knockin' I greet bad news by sending it walking – Dream's Lost On Me by Blondie
- knowing Talkin' on my burnt out phone and to my breakin' broad that ain't knowin' To my mistress broad be hoein', my mistress broad, that's hoein' – End Of The World by e-40
- known Well born, of humours suited to my own; Discreet, and men, as well as books, have known. – The Choice by John Pomfret
- rowing Having turned a point about half way down, we were surprised to see a boat, which was known to belong to the 'Supply', rowing towards us.
- winnowing Whilst this process of winnowing is going on, all Cabinet Ministers are subject to a bombardment of correspondence .
- wooing A good, true woman takes some wooing and winning; and no wonder, for it is a tremendous surrender for her to make."
- Gnawing Yes, it feels like rats gnawing at me.
- Knotting She lighted one and strolled about the room, knotting up her dark hair, heels clicking sharply over the bare, polished floor.
- Lowing A kind of physical love like that of animals, a longing to be in the presence of the one who is loved, an inexpressible wistfulness during absence, a silent cry of the inmost heart for the mother, like the lowing of a calf in the twilight,-this love, which was almost an animal instinct, agitated the shy, nervous, lean, uncouth and ugly boy.
- Mowing "You haven't done any mowing this many a year; I don't think you'd be of much help.
- Nosing If that fellow's still nosing 'round here with his gun aimed sideways he's protection enough!
- Noting He was a trifle pale, despite his usual self-control, and was noting the figures carefully.
- Towing Then he also took his place in the tender and picked up one of the oars, Julius took the other, Marcy knelt in the bow to feel for the channel with his boathook, and the work of towing the schooner through the Inlet was begun.
- Vowing As the day advanced, the sufferer seemed growing worse; and when Madeline came in to administer consolation, and see if the woman were really ill, Cora sent for Dr. Le Guise, vowing she would have the tooth out, and every other one in her head, if the pain did not stop.
107 words made from the letters KNOOWING
3 letter words made from KNOOWING:gin, goo, ink, inn, ion, iwo, kin, nig, nnw, nog, now, ono, own, wig, win, wog, wok, won, woo.
4 letter words made from KNOOWING:gion, gnoo, gokw, gonk, gonn, gooi, gook, goon, gown, gwon, igno, igon, ikon, iong, iwon, kigo, king, kino, know, kogi, kogo, koni, kooi, koon, kown, kwgn, kwgo, kwon, ngoi, ngok, ngon, ning, noio, noko, nong, nono, nook, noon, nown, ogin, oink, okin, okon, ongo, onni, onno, onon, oonk, wing, wink, wonk, woog.
5 letter words made from KNOOWING:giono, gonin, gowin, ionno, kinoo, knnow, knogo, known, kogon, koing, kongo, konig, konin, konni, konno, konon, koong, kwong, ngoni, nigon, nkono, nooni, nowin, nwoko, ogino, ogoni, oingo, oking, okino, oning, onion, owing, owino, wingo, wongi, woong.