What is the correct spelling for KNOSE?
This word (Knose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOSE
- knee "They have rais'd the old man from his knee, Sister Helen, And they ride in silence hastily." "More fast the naked soul doth flee, – Sister Helen by Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- know I know this is unpopular; I know 'Tis blasphemous; I know one may be damned For hoping no one else may ever be so; I know my catechism; I know we're caromed – Vision of Judgment, The by george gordon, lord byron
- noise About eleven one evening, the ship then lying off the coast, he heard a noise in their room.
- noisy Nan offered to go with him, but the doctor said it was pretty late and Main Street pretty noisy : he preferred to find a messenger.
- noose Each had a little noose of rushes round his neck.
- norse His eyes were singularly blue, the clear, vivid Scandinavian blue eyes, keen and far-sighted as those of an eagle, seldom seen save in sailor men who have Norse blood in their veins.
- nose Hal buried her nose in them.
- nosed Ashton-Kirk nodded to the broken-nosed man, who looked at him, inquiringly.
- Enos Deacon Enos was known far and near as a very proverb for peacefulness of demeanor and unbounded charitableness in covering and excusing the faults of others.
35 words made from the letters KNOSE
3 letter words made from KNOSE:eon, eos, ken, kos, neo, one, sen, son.
4 letter words made from KNOSE:eons, esko, keno, kone, kons, neko, noke, nose, oken, osek, osen, seko, seok, skeo, skon, sone.
5 letter words made from KNOSE:kenos, kones, kosen, nokes, nosek, noske, senko, skone, snoek, snoke, sonke.