What is the correct spelling for KNOTCHED?
This word (Knotched) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOTCHED
- hatched They know how to swim when they're just hatched out of the eggs.
- knitted She closed her eyes and knitted her brows as if trying to recall what had happened.
- knotted But her trembling fingers had knotted the string, and in a moment she dropped her hands with a cry of despair.
- latched I led the way downstairs, shining my light into the lower passage, and afterward at the doors to see whether they were shut; for I had closed and latched them, placing a corner of a mat against each door, so I should know which had been opened.
- matched We should be well matched , de Garcia.
- natchez The great cargoes from Cincinnati, St. Louis, and Louisville, began to be legends of the past, and the larger boats were put on routes in Louisiana, or on the Mississippi, from Natchez south, while others were reduced to mere local voyages, gathering up freight from points tributary to St. Louis.
- notch Juve slipped into a specially prepared notch a thin strip of wood, which he had selected with particular care from one of the heaps of material arranged along the wall.
- notched "I admit the guy uses beautiful language," he conceded, "and probably he's top-notched in education, but jest the same he ain't the whole seven pillars of the house of wisdom, not by a long shot.
- noted I noted it at the time, but put it aside as impossible.
- patched I don't think you understand the condition of those buildings you want patched up.
- pitched With a wild yell he pitched backward and disappeared in the snow.
- poached Oh, and, Jason, I found someone fishing in the dale; you must get a notice board and put it up where the road runs near the river; the tourists' time is coming on, and though they don't often come this side of the lake, some of them may, and we can't afford to have the river poached .
219 words made from the letters KNOTCHED
4 letter words made from KNOTCHED:cent, choe, chon, code, coen, cohn, coke, cone, conk, cote, deck, dehn, dekh, denk, dent, deok, deth, dhok, doch, dock, doek, dohn, doke, donc, done, donk, dote, echo, echt, ecto, ekco, ekho, enck, endo, enoh, ento, etch, heck, hedo, heon, hock, hodn, hoek, hoke, hone, honk, kcet, kdoc, kech, kehn, keno, kent, keth, khed, khen, khet, knot, koch, kohn, koht, kond, kone, kote, kten, kton, ncoh, neck, neko, neoh, nhot, noce, noch, nock, node, noke, note, noth, oche, odeh, odet, ohne, oked, okeh, oken, once, oned, othe, tech, tecn, tehk, tehn, teko, tend, teoh, thed, thek, then, thon, toch, toed, tohk, tohn, toke, tone, tonk.
3 letter words made from KNOTCHED:ceo, con, cot, dec, den, doc, doe, doh, don, dot, ect, edo, end, ent, eon, etc, hen, het, hnd, hod, hoe, hot, ken, nec, neo, net, nod, not, nth, oct, ode, oed, one, otc, tec, ted, ten, thc, thd, tho, tko, tod, toe, ton.
5 letter words made from KNOTCHED:cheok, cheon, choen, choke, chone, cnote, coden, coked, coted, decko, dekho, dench, denko, dhoke, dhote, docht, docke, doeth, dohke, doten, ecton, ethno, hdnet, hecto, hedon, henck, henok, hocke, hoeck, hoked, kendo, ketch, khote, knect, knode, knoth, koech, koehn, kohen, kohne, konde, kondh, konte, kotch, koten, kothe, netco, noche, nocht, nocte, noeth, notch, noted, oncet, oneth, onthe, tchen, techo, tecno, tekno, tench, tenco, tendo, tenko, thode, thoen, thone, toked, token, toned.