What is the correct spelling for KNOTT?
This word (Knott) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOTT
- knit I know who has knit mine ever since I have been at Shagarack.
- knitter 2021. You never bought any goods from a knitter which she had got in that way?
- knot A knot of enemy warriors was moving slowly toward the caves of Gerdak, among them the still struggling figure of Trakor.
- knotted Run the string over the match heads, taking care that the string is not pressed or knotted .
- knotty By means of this sophistry Sancho was made to endure hunger, and hunger so keen that in his heart he cursed the government, and even him who had given it to him; however, with his hunger and his conserve he undertook to deliver judgments that day, and the first thing that came before him was a question that was submitted to him by a stranger, in the presence of the majordomo and the other attendants, and it was in these words: "Senor, a large river separated two districts of one and the same lordship-will your worship please to pay attention, for the case is an important and a rather knotty one?
- know You did not know Mr. Orcutt then?
- natty She gave him a rich laugh and a "Good morrow, Marse Natty , good morrow!"
- net Loki then perceived that he had only two chances of escape, either to swim out to sea, or to leap again over the net .
- knots The French fleet was advancing at twelve knots .