What is the correct spelling for KNOTY?
This word (Knoty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOTY
- knit It wrought and wrought, whatever it was - the colour flushed and the lips moved tremulously, - her brow knit , - till at last the hands came to her eyes and her face sunk down, and passionate tears, passionate sobbing, told what Elizabeth could tell in no other way.
- knot Tie a knot on your shift.
- knotty He loved to argue with him, for he said it made Tom think, and often the two would thus thresh out some knotty point of an invention, to the interests of both.
- know But 'vast rewards', you know ."
- natty "Never mind, Natty ," he said tremulously, "it'll all come out right somehow.
- net A great net fifty feet long was spread out on the ground to dry.
- nit The Bluejays have appeared in 11 National Invitation Tournaments (NIT).
- nod She must use her eyes to look at her daughter as long as the latter can wave and nod to her.
- not "Perhaps not , only I must know.
- note Then he found her note .
- nt :98 In another reported ghost marriage, the groom's family sent wedding cakes and NT $120 to the bride's family, who returned it with a dowry of a gold ring, gold necklace, several pairs of shoes, and six dresses "all fitted for the use of the grooms living wife.
- nut There is a certain nut growing in these islands which is called the candle-nut, because the natives use it instead of candles; and I know all about it, and how to prepare it for burning-" "Then why don't you do it?"
- nutty Last year he was passing around Foley's magazine, and before that he was with the race track that went out of business because the ministers got nutty over it.
- Nat Nat Grigsby, his old schoolmate, wrote that his Indiana friends were thinking of him.
- Noddy Almost as soon as he arrived the man began passing the hat, and taking advantage of this, Noddy proffered his buns to the animals.
- Nowt Bread and watter's what such shacks as thou ought to hev, and nowt besides.
- Monty "I understand, Monty ," said Bragdon, and both he and Harrison went among the people carelessly asking one another if Brewster had come to withdraw his money.
- knots 132; knots caused by, i.