What is the correct spelling for KNOUN?
This word (Knoun) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOUN
- know "Glad to know you, Rellos. But Scientists, who ought to know, Assure us that they must be so.... – Microbe, The by Hilaire Belloc
- known Now with me you would have known . 'Cause you're the only friend I've ever known All I need is our love, we agreed That the two of us wouldn't be alone – Have You Seen My Love by barenaked ladies
- nan Nan finished unpacking, and then sat for a long time by the window.
- neon Biceps (prosody), a point in a metrical pattern BICEPS, an acronym used in treating cases of combat stress reaction: see Combat stress reaction#BICEPS "Biceps" (1941), a Nelson Algren story in The Neon Wilderness
- nona With Nona he talked of how he felt of England:
- none Indeed he does; none better.
- noon Rose at sun-rise and continued till nearly noon .
- noun We almost uniformly confine the inflexion to the last or the latter noun .
- nun She understood her friend's least word, or a movement of his finger; and when the slaves whom the nun had fetched came into the room, they found Rustem with his hands firmly bound, and had only to prevent him from leaping out of bed or throwing himself over the edge.
- Non Similarly, among nations non-interference by one with the internal affairs of another is a cardinal principle.
- ANON Anon, however, holier, calmer feelings swept over her.
- nouns Nouns in the singular are sometimes compounded in like manner; as, "John's going by the early train," "Mary's caught a bird."