What is the correct spelling for KNOW'T?
This word (Know't) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOW'T
- knit Richard was of heroic build, but a well-knit, well-shaped hero; in John the arms were too long, the head too small, the brow too narrow.
- knot One day, when they happened to be from home, he took advantage of the opportunity, went off with her, and the knot was tied.
- knotty Having thus satisfied our hunger, our thoughts were directed to taking rest, of which we stood in great need; but it was no longer on knotty and rough pieces of timber, that we were going to repose,-it was on the soft sand, which the shore offered to us, warmed as it was by the last rays of the setting sun.
- know Wadagan said, "I do not know .
- known They have never known their place, or kept it.
- net There wasn't enough net profit in it."
- newt He had exchanged a seat on a box of soap for the cane-bottom chair Newt had been occupying.
- nit The Bulldogs have appeared in the National Invitation Tournament (NIT) 14 times.
- nod He stopped up in front of them, giving Phil a careless nod .
- not Is it not , uncle?"
- note Then, you pass up a little note to her.
- now It is going on now .
- nt Windows NT uses the Computer Browser service to collect and display all computers and other resources on the network.
- nut We soon came to the tree in question, which, after Jack had closely examined it, we concluded must be the candle-nut tree.
- Knew Was it the Croce I knew?
- Nat As to Captain Nat , he was known to be a scrupulously honest, exact man who knew no law outside of his duty.
- Nowt Why, thou said'st nowt when you came in a bit ago.
- knots Twenty knots on the surface, and twelve submerged.
- knows Not as anybody knows of.