What is the correct spelling for KNOWER?
This word (Knower) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOWER
- bower Meanwhile my chief prey, Lord Mauleverer, was gone; he had taken another man's Dulcinea, and sought out a bower in Italy.
- cower He had no strength now to battle with these fancies, no strength to do anything but cower before the slowly coming, grisly shadow of his fate.
- dower They are the dower of a bride in a marriage I am making."
- ewer Cupbearer, come! from thy full-throated ewer Pour blood-red wine, the world's despite to cure! Where can I find another friend like wine, So genuine, so solacing, so pure?
- howe In 1774, he was captain of marines in the Courageux, of 74 guns, commanded by Lord Mulgrave, and was present with Lord Howe , at the relief of Gibraltar.
- knee "I'll turn you over my knee !
- knitwear Although the hair shed by the camels or picked from them was of course considered the property of the camel owners, caravan workers were entitled to make use of some hair for making knitwear for themselves (mostly socks) or for sale.
- knob There was no answer to his knock, and by trying the knob he found that she had locked herself in.
- Knew I knew I couldn't."
69 words made from the letters KNOWER
5 letter words made from KNOWER:ekron, kenro, keown, keron, knowe, kreon, krone, krowe, nokwe, nower, onker, ornek, owner, renko, rewon, woken, worke, wroke.
3 letter words made from KNOWER:eon, ern, ken, kor, neo, new, now, one, ore, owe, own, roe, ron, row, wen, woe, wok, won.
4 letter words made from KNOWER:ernk, ewok, keno, kern, know, kone, kore, kown, krew, kwon, neko, nero, newk, noer, noke, nork, nowe, oken, orne, owen, ower, owne, reko, renk, reno, roen, ronk, wnek, wonk, work, worn, wren, wroe.