What is the correct spelling for KNOWGLE?
This word (Knowgle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOWGLE
- angel How can you be poor, when you are still young and handsome, and have an angel for a daughter?
- angle The house's front was away from the direction of the town, and at a corner of this garden, where the road entered the open grove, the garden fence turned north at a right angle , while the road went on through the grove into wide cornfields beyond.
- angler Being September, and an uncertain day for weather, we have the whole glen to ourselves, until behind some rocks we discover a solitary angler .
- bangle Yes, Lucius had hung the amulets which he had bought round his neck, for Caleb was full of confidence in these talismans of his country: the amulets warded off all ill-luck; Caleb himself wore amulets everywhere, on his chest and round his waist and even on a narrow gold bangle round his ankle.
- boggle Your reputation, both as a scientist and as an unraveller of tangled skeins, is too good for me to boggle about your methods.
- bungle This is too good to bungle -wait for me, and he ran out of sight around a bend in the crevice, Meeker staring across at the spring, his eyes following the rivulet until it flowed into the deep, narrow cut it had worn in the side of the mesa.
- cole What puzzled the servants most was how Cole could have unscrewed the bar, and where he could have obtained the cord.
- cowl I knew one once who lived in an air-castle of his own building-a tall, serious fellow, a sculptor, who always went tramping about in a robe resembling a monk's cowl , with his bare feet incased in coarse sandals; only his art redeemed these eccentricities, for he produced in steel and ivory the most exquisite statuettes.
- dangle How all these Johnnies can dangle on, I don't know; it's not my idea of life."
- jangle With his heart in his mouth he parted the curtains with both hands, startled by the sharp jangle of metal rings on a rod.
- joggle I don't think he remembered me-but it wouldn't do us no good now to joggle his memory, bo.
- kingly And so our Queen, who had sat long sunk in modest grief, now divined in anguish her soul's call, the echo of the kingly duty, and guessed the sacrifice her land demanded.
117 words made from the letters KNOWGLE
5 letter words made from KNOWGLE:eglow, ekong, elgon, enlow, gleno, gokwe, golek, golen, gowen, kegon, kelon, keong, keown, klone, klong, klown, knole, knowe, koeln, kogel, kogen, kwong, legno, lenok, leong, loken, lowen, lowne, nkole, nogle, nokwe, onkel, weong, woken, wolek, wolke.
3 letter words made from KNOWGLE:ego, ekg, elk, enl, eon, gel, gen, keg, ken, leg, lek, leo, log, low, neo, new, nog, now, one, owe, owl, own, wen, woe, wog, wok, won.
4 letter words made from KNOWGLE:enlo, enol, ewok, gelo, genk, glen, glow, gnel, gokw, gole, gone, gonk, gown, gwon, kegl, keng, keno, klen, kleo, klon, know, koln, kone, kown, kwgn, kwgo, kwon, leko, leon, lnge, lnow, loen, loge, lone, long, lonk, nego, neko, newk, ngok, ngwe, noel, noke, nowe, ogle, oken, olek, onge, owen, owne, wego, weng, wnek, wonk.