What is the correct spelling for KNOWIG?
This word (Knowig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOWIG
- earwig Effie's brother Harry fished something out of his tea, which he thought at first was an earwig .
- gnomic Upon many of them were engraved in Arabic gnomic or other sayings, indicating that they were believed to guard the wearer against demons, thieves, and various evils, or regarded as charms for procuring love; while others had on them the names of their possessors, various mottoes, good counsels from the Koran, and even distichs of Arab poetry.
- knack Duty fell in with his wishes, as it has a knack of doing. with a knick knack paddy whack – This Old Man by Tori Amos
- knock Shall I knock it down at that?" "No help I sought; in sorrow turned adrift, Was hopeless, as if cast on some bare rock; Nor morsel to my mouth that day did lift, Nor raised my hand at any door to knock. – Guilt and Sorrow by William Wordsworth
- knocker If I could only have kept our door-knocker, at Northampton, as bright as that! I'm a car knocker, jeep rocker, six locker – Stick Up by bow wow
- knowing When had I the pleasure of knowing you, mademoiselle? But my eyes just look your way without my knowing Pardon me if my love is showing. – Pardon Me by Eddy Arnold
- nag The trooper pointed derisively at Symonds' sorry nag standing with drooping head by the roadside.
- newark Now it chanced that the king was then at Newark and about to set off for Clipstone Palace.
- nonage In both the above specimens the permanent false molar is concealed in its alveolus, and was discovered by removing part of the substance of the jaw, indicating the nonage of the individuals.
- nook Near the spot where he had left his horse he found a nook among the rocks in which a fire would be well hidden.
- Gnawing It was doubtless a safe pastime, but behind her gnawing anxiety a little spark of resentment kindled and burned.
- NEG NEG. You will do as you like, your Majesty.
- NEWER "I can't do without the old-fashioned ones, despite the beauty of the newer sorts.
- NOKIA Cord claimed acedia can even affect an entire organization, and in The Decline and Fall of Nokia cites a culture of acedia as a prime cause for the collapse of Nokia s mobile device unit.
50 words made from the letters KNOWIG
3 letter words made from KNOWIG:gin, ink, ion, iwo, kin, nig, nog, now, own, wig, win, wog, wok, won.
4 letter words made from KNOWIG:gion, gokw, gonk, gown, gwon, igno, igon, ikon, iong, iwon, kigo, king, kino, know, kogi, koni, kown, kwgn, kwgo, kwon, ngoi, ngok, ogin, oink, okin, wing, wink, wonk.
5 letter words made from KNOWIG:gowin, koing, konig, kwong, oking, owing, wingo, wongi.