What is the correct spelling for KNOWNE?
This word (Knowne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOWNE
- donne This tempest was immortalised in his earliest known poem by John Donne , who was in the expedition, and was described by Raleigh as follows: The storm on Wednesday grew more forcible, and the seas grew very exceeding lofty, so that myself and the Bonaventure had labour enough to beat it up.
- knee Latham got hold of the Martian's wrist and jerked it sharply against his knee . She sung, as she danced me about on her knee, In the year of our Lord eighteen hundred and three:-- – Bagman's Dog, The : Mr. Peters's Story by Richard Harris Barham
- know "I know it, monsignor. May that fair bosom never know What 't is to feel the restless woe – To A Beautiful Quaker by george gordon, lord byron
- knowing O'Tara wondered how he could help knowing it. What I'm knowing I finally see where I'm going – Time of Revelation by Uriah Heep
- known Very little is known about the matter. Again he raged in that lurid hell Where the country he loved had thrown him. "You are promoted!" shrieked a shell. His mother would not have known him. – Glory by Katharine Lee Bates
- neon 1 m)-high neon facial portrait of Beryl Wallace of which a recreation can be seen today at Universal CityWalk, at Universal City, as part of the collection of historic neon signs from the Museum of Neon Art.
- nine Nine men went past you that time.
- nona For her part she intended to advise Nona to listen to whatever their former friend wished to tell her. But just as Barbara opened her lips to offer this advice, her companion spoke.
- nonce Learned for the nonce as Gibbon, witty as wit's self Voltaire.
- none In Quebec we have none .
- noon At 10:30 o'clock another service began, and at noon still another.
- noun Good'-na'tured is a compound epithet with two accents, and therefore requires the hyphen: in good nature, good will, and similar expressions, good is used simply as an adjective, and of course should remain distinct from the noun .
- Knew If only he knew what this was all about!
- Non Go through a fruit-region in what is called the non-bearing seasons, and you will find some orchards and some trees very full of fruit.
- Noe Pleasure att courts is but in show, With true content in cells wee meete; Yes (my deare Lord!) I've found it soe, Noe joyes but thine are purely sweete!"
- knows No one knows this better than a girl.
- ANON And now-anon ami-lead on!"
45 words made from the letters KNOWNE
3 letter words made from KNOWNE:eon, ken, neo, new, nne, nnw, now, one, owe, own, wen, woe, wok, won.
4 letter words made from KNOWNE:ewok, keno, know, kone, kown, kwon, neko, neon, newk, noen, noke, none, nowe, nown, oken, onen, onne, owen, owne, wnek, wonk.
5 letter words made from KNOWNE:kenon, keown, knnow, knowe, known, konen, nokwe, onken, woken, wonne.