What is the correct spelling for KNOWNS?
This word (Knowns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOWNS
- known "This is hard to tell because I have never known that I could be afraid.
- nuns At the same time, by way of penance, he issued an injunction that the royal pair should erect two monasteries, the one for monks, the other for nuns .
- Knowles "Mis' Knowles ," she said, "I've had company.
- owns "No one owns her who can look after her better than we can; we have a right to her, at all events, and we will do our best for the little maiden," responded Adam, returning his wife's glance.
- gowns When the merriment of the dance was at its height that evening, Stephen stood at the door of the long room, meditatively watching the bright gowns and the flash of gold on the uniforms as they flitted past.
- knots Her thoughts as she stood being betrothed were jerking themselves into a perfect tangle of knots .
- towns They hurried on down to the towns where they could spend their money.
- knobs The girl withdrew into the room, and, seating herself in a large arm-chair by the fireplace, watched his inspection of door-knobs and window-fastenings with an air of grave amusement, which he found somewhat trying.
- knows Who knows ,' I ask' him, 'but what the doctor might turn out wrong?
- Downs He had dined at Havre de Grace on Monday last, and came to the Downs the next day, and lay at Canterbury that night; and so to Dartford, and thence this morning to White Hall. Hand me downs Flypaper towns – Ramshackle by beck
- snows The driving rains of the fall gave way to January snows .