What is the correct spelling for KNOWOLEDGE?
This word (Knowoledge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOWOLEDGE
- knowledge He recalled Danna's strength and fearlessness, and her knowledge of the forest, and Rebby's quiet good judgment. I've been dropping the new science and kicking the new knowledge An m.c. to a degree that you can't get in college – Sounds Of Science by Unknown Author
- moonwalk Bill Bailey (dancer) (1912–1978), 1950s tap dancer and moonwalk pioneer Bill Bailey (American actor), American actor and author Axl Rose (born 1962), lead singer of Guns N Roses, known as William Bailey when his mother changed his name after she remarried Bill Bailey (born 1965), English comedian, musician and actor
- negligee "No." The girl appeared at the door of the bedroom, wrapping a powder-blue negligee around her.
- neurology A recommended practice for the clinical diagnosis of brain death formulated by the American Academy of Neurology hinges on the conjunction of three diagnostic criteria: coma, absence of brainstem reflexes, and apnea (defined as the inability of the patient to breathe unaided, that is, with no life support systems).
- newel A narrow spiral staircase fixed upon a central newel post leads to a long gallery at the very top of the house, running the whole length of one side of the courtyard.
- village That surrounded the village And he rode down to warn the chief They'd come to conquer and pillage – It Is A Good Day To Die by robbie robertson
- walker the dark street walker shining in time stalker – Nu York ! by onyx
- warlike However, the warlike Indians of Uruguay soon left no trace of it.