What is the correct spelling for KNOWON?
This word (Knowon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOWON
- knowing And the train coming slowly in, and my knowing that she is in it, and coming to marry me."
- known If he had known of that other thing, I had seen down on the maindeck, what then?
- neon It was fully a minute before the neon tube flashed into life once more.
- noon I'll call in at noon for a minute.
- noun It is from this word that our English common noun "genius" is taken, meaning a specially gifted or inspired person, e.
- swoon A boy pushed through the group around the basin, with news that Butcher Randall had come-to from his swoon and wished to shake hands: and almost before Charles could pick up a towel and dry himself the fallen champion appeared with a somewhat battered grin.
- unworn But thou speakest unto me Too free and unworn ; And a terror strikes through me And festers my soul And I fear, in the roll Of the storm, for thy fate In the ship far from shore: Since the son of Saturnus is hard in his hate And unmoved in his heart evermore.
- won The battle seemed won .
- Non These four heads are:- 1. Non -party organisations, whose object is to carry into effect some one project or line of policy, but not to obtain control of the general government, or to act as an independent political group in the House of Commons.