What is the correct spelling for KNOWT?
This word (Knowt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNOWT
- knit She can do everything; knit , sew, sing, dance-and talk!
- knot So Polly, with a merry nod, raced off to the corner where the girls were drawn up in a knot , impatiently waiting for her.
- knotty At the bar McDermott's brown and knotty hand shook as he lifted a glass and gulped a drink of whisky.
- know How do you know where it is?
- known I think I should have done so, Monsieur Horace, if I had not known you were coming home.
- net Run and get me the net and I'll catch it for you!"
- newt Don't you think so, Miss Newt ?
- nit NAIA Mens Basketball Championships NIT all-time team records NIT bids by school and conference NIT championships and semifinal appearances NCAA Division I Mens basketball statistical leaders List of current NCAA Division I mens basketball coaches
- nod Next stop is the Land of Nod .
- not I did not , sir.
- note Pray did you get my note ?"
- now Is it nothing to you now ?"
- nt The Zeppelin NT model is also slimmer, has a top speed of 70 miles per hour (versus 50 for the blimp), and has a passenger gondola that seats 12 (compared to seven in the blimp).
- nut Could it not rest, it would not be strong enough to carry you across, and if you forget to drop the nut , it will let you fall into the sea.
- Knew Yes, I knew him!
- Nat Nat was very pleasant to Nettie.
- Nowt Nowt, said Sim; leastwise I only saw 'em come out of Ranby wood with a basket of flowers yesterday, that's all.
- knots I had cut half through the knots when a shrill cry arrested me.
- knows He knows now, and I don't know.