What is the correct spelling for KNWN?
This word (Knwn) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KNWN
- awn caninus populations include: the number of florets per spikelet, the length of lemma awn , and the pubescence of leaves and their sheaths.
- dawn The hour was close on the dawn of a March morning. Crags that are black and wet out of the grey lake looming, Under the sunset's flush and the pallid, faint glimmer of dawn; Shadowy, ghost-like shores, where midnight surfs are booming Thunders of wintry woe over the spaces wan. – Winter Lakes, The by William Wilfred Campbell
- down "And now we come down and find you here! But must go down, And leave the chargeable noise of this great town. – An Ode to Master Anthony Stafford, to Hasten him into the Country by Thomas Randolph
- fawn Their very existence calls forth our tenderest sympathy, as we should pity a fawn facing its death among wolves.
- gown So that's where you got this odd gown ?" So I went into Darlington, that pretty little town, And there I bought a petticoat, a cloak, and a gown. – The Girl And The Birds (Mother Goose rhyme) by Unknown Author
- inn Walter staggered away, and Richard set out for the inn , to drive home as fast as possible: there only could he get light on Molly's sudden departure for London! (Whachu doin?) Nothing chillin at the Holidae Inn (Who you wit?) Me and my peeps won't you bring four of your friends (What we gon' do?) Feel on each other and sip on some Hen One thing leading to another let the party begin – Holidae In by Chingy
- keen "My dearest,"-keen distress rang in Olga's voice-"don't-don't talk like that! then hear we, as you swell your keen, Baring afar, your hounds unseen. – Y Gylfinir (The Curlew) by Charlotte Church
- ken "Ken, you're going to do him up!
- kern Soon Captains Sutter and Kern passed us, the former on his favorite white horse, and the latter on a dark bay. I was delighted to catch a glimpse of those two good friends, but they did not know it. They had been to see the Indian ponies, and before we got to the big gate, they had gone in and the Walla-Wallas were forming in line on both sides of the road between the gate and the front of the store.
- kin Dear massah, kin you hear Sam talkin' to you?"
- Ann Aunt Ann would have been quite justified in looking on poetry with contempt had it been what she imagined it.
- Kan I kant tell what the Sandy Hill crane waz made for, and it aint none ov mi bizzness-even a crane from Sandy Hill kan fill hiz destiny, and praize God loafing along the banks ov a kreek and spearing frogs for hiz dinner.
- CNN “Bush appoints Baker envoy on Iraqi debt”, "CNN.
- ANON A few harassed policemen had stretched ropes across the street, and were trying to keep back the rebellious ones in the crowd who ever and anon would struggle under the line and have to be beaten back by force.
1 words made from the letters KNWN
3 letter words made from KNWN:nnw.