What is the correct spelling for KOLD?
This word (Kold) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KOLD
- bold Running past Eastbourne, we arrived off the bold , wild-looking point of Beachy Head. Said one of them so young and bold "I'd like to tell my story Before I turn into gold" – A Bunch Of Lonesome Heros by Leonard Cohen
- cold Come, we will go within, the air grows cold for you." Blowin' hot and cold Must be getting old – Breakdown by sweet
- fold Fold in carefully the well-beaten whites of the eggs, and stand aside until very cold. I'm here to help you, Jimmy, and return you to the fold Try filling your lungs with God, and not Jamaican Gold – Listen to Jesus, Jimmy by Unknown Author
- gold She set her eyes upon a gold -green lizard by a stone and slept. The beetle panoplied in gems and gold, A mailed angel on a battle-day; The mysteries that cups of flowers enfold, And all the gorgeous sights which fairies do behold. – Stanzas by William Wordsworth
- hold Hold, here are twelve shillings for thee. All riches, goods and braveries never told Of earth, sun, air and heaven -- now I hold – A Florida Sunday. by Sidney Lanier
- kola The tsar Alexis revoked this grant on the execution of Charles I. Free ports were opened in 1895 at Kola , in Russian Lapland.
- mold He was a wit and a logician-a lawyer and a reformer-a man, cast in the noblest mold of his species. conforming to the norm straight out of the mold compromising each and every ounce of soul i'm a doin' anything for the records of gold i only want what i can hold – Punk Rock Classic by red hot chili peppers
- old How old is Kitty? Himself as rough, and scarce less old, The Ukraine's hetman, calm and bold: – Mazeppa by george gordon, lord byron
- sold Magnan, who refused at Boulogne, sold himself at Paris. Been bought and I've been sold And I've forgot what I've been told – Hang On by teenage fanclub
- wold In ghostly penance, sounds of fiendish laughter Smote on the tempest's lull with sudden jar, That sent the gibbering echoes shrilling after, O'er weir and wold afar.
- Told We told you why.